This pages gathers all the relevant information for the Robotic Systems Control course and laboratory, taught at UTCluj on the winter semster of the academic year 2018-2019.
You can download the presentations for each lecture here (soon to be completed):
- Lecture 00 (Introduction)
- Lecture 01 (Mathematical Background)
- Lecture 02 (Direct Geometric Model)
- Lecture 03 (Denavit-Hartenberg Convention)
- Lecture 04 (Inverse Kinematics)
- Lecture 05 (The Jacobian)
- Lecture 06 (Dynamic Modeling I)
- Lecture 07 (Dynamic Modeling II)
- Lecture 08 (Controller Design)
- Lecture 09 (Embedded programming)
- Lecture 10 (‘Ask me anything’ session)
- Lecture 11 (Drone Modeling)
- Lecture 12 (Mobile Robots Modeling)
- Lecture 13 (Sensors, Actuation, Planning)
- Lecture 14 (Summary)
Some lectures contain animations. These might work on Windows if you are using Acrobat Reader. But if you want them to work for sure, you should switch to Linux and use pdfpc
You can download the guide for the laboratories here (soon to be completed):
- Laboratory 01 (Transformation matrices)
- Laboratory 02 (Direct geometric model)
- Laboratory 03 (Denavit-Hartenberg convention)
- Laboratory 04 (Inverse kinematic model)
- Laboratory 05 (The Jacobian)
- Laboratory 07 (Dynamic modeling)
- Laboratory 08 (Robotic control)
Working with your own laptop
For the embedded programming part, we strongly recommend to use the computers in the laboratory.
You can consult the online list for your laboratory presence. Please check your presence often enough to avoid problems with missing presence.
Your final grade will be calculated based on your performance to a practical test and the course exam. The test will focus on the practical exercises that we’ll be doing at the lab, while the exam will be related to the theory taught during the course. The maximum grade for both will be 10. The exam will contribute by 70% to the final grade, while the test will contribute by 30%.